As a Front-end Developer, you will:
- Be a part of our multidisciplinary Marketing team to build pixel perfect digital experiences that support campaign initiatives and align with go-to-market strategies.
- Improve the product user interface by collaborating with the Product Marketing team to implement, test and improve experiences for our users.
- Build web experiences for marketing campaigns that drive awareness and conversions.
- Write and style parent page templates on our CMS (WordPress or similar) for non-technical team members to easily work within.
- Need to be highly process driven and eager to learn new technologies and programming languages.
- Test and optimize existing website architecture for device compatibility, user experience and speed.
- Be communicating directly with visitors/users on a regular basis to investigate issues and truly understand how your work is being used.
The budgeted compensation range for this role is €50,000 - €70,000 annually based on your experience and skill-level. Ranges are based on market research and are equitable to other roles. The actual compensation offered to a successful candidate will be based on relative experience and skills. At this time we are only able to provide official employment status to those located in Malta. All other candidates will join our team as full-time consultants and will be responsible for paying any taxes or applicable fees where they reside.
- Strong knowledge of modern browser technologies, cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Excellent self-starter who always thinks MVP first, collaborates effectively with designers and marketers and has the ability to work in a fast-paced team.
- Strong communicator and fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Assets: CSS preprocessors (such as SASS and LESS), React, Vue, Python (or any similar back-end language), PostgreSQL, Redis, Nginx, UI Design and Sketch.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party provider.