Are you prepared to take charge of maturing and expanding an entire web platform? We're looking for an excellent Ruby developer to build out custom-built Rails-based web platform.
- We're looking for someone with strong programming skills since we want you to take charge / ownership of our tech platform.
- Since all of our current infrastructure is written in Ruby, it's a major plus if that's your choice of language too.
Note: you must be fluent in english, comfortable working remotely via digital platforms and willing to do a few yearly travels for team meetups (expect 2-4 weeks of travel each year).
In order to be successful in this role you should be:
- Experienced. You have designed and implemented entire projects not just individual stories.
- A full stack developer. You are comfortable styling CSS as you are with writing performant SQL queries.
- Self-directed. You can work on your own while prioritizing multiple company objectives and problems.
- Collaborative. You can work with others to improve a solution.
- Empathetic. Your designs are influenced by a deep understanding of the customers' needs.
- A strong communicator. You will proactively communicate issues and trade-offs with team members to support alignment and fast decision making.