Our well-funded, fast-growing education technology startup is looking for product designers to help us create essential tools for teachers, students, districts, and parents. You will play a key role in building our technology platform and shaping its future. You will work closely with product designers, software engineers, product managers, academics, our co-founders, and user community to build our world-class web and mobile applications.
You should be well-versed in user experience, visual, and product design, technically skilled, focused, and creative.
Our Design Tool Stack
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Ruby on Rails 4 (HAML and SASS+Compass)
- Collaborate with coworkers and users to uncover product needs
- Design research, wireframe, sketch, whiteboard, prototype, design and build user experiences
- Design and develop simple, easy-to-use, user interfaces to add impactful new features
- Front-end development of features in HTML and CSS
- 3+ years of web application product design. Mobile application product design a plus.
- Strong visual and interactive design skills, as demonstrated by a portfolio of your prior work and the resulting implementations--whether you wrote the HTML and CSS or someone else did
- Intrinsically-motivated individual who loves to get things done
- Portfolio or collection of screenshots of past projects for us to review
- Desire and aptitude to learn and build product with HTML and CSS